For physicians and healthcare professionals
Provider Pathways is a 24/7 educational resource that offers a foundation for doing business with Simply Healthcare Plans, Inc. (Simply). It is designed to be user friendly and gives you flexibility when scheduling Simply training for yourself and your staff. To launch the Provider Pathways eLearning, you must first complete a short registration survey.
Find learning opportunities to assist with administering your patient’s health plan using Availity Essentials* multi-payer features and payer spaces applications. Use the library of self-paced courses and instructor-led training sessions, available 24/7 at no cost. Be prepared with the knowledge to assist our members.
Trainings and tutorials
Simply Healthcare Plans, Inc. offers training and tutorials to support providers in continuing their education. Presentations, videos, and other training documentation will be added as they become available.
- Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnosis and Treatment (EPSDT) Program Training
- 2022 FHK and Medicaid Appointment Availability Training
- 2023 Model of Care Training
- A, N, E, and Human Trafficking Provider Training
- Assessing housing insecurities and homelessness among the Medicaid population
- Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems® (CAHPS) 101
- Early Intervention Services Provider Training 2021
- EMR Data Feed Provider Training
- Medicaid and Florida Healthy Kids Fraud, Waste and Abuse Training
- Medical Foster Care Provider Training
- Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome/Neonatal Opioid Withdrawal Syndrome Prevention Tool
Florida Housing Waiver Program
Long Term Care (LTC)
- 2022 Simply LTC Florida Medicaid Value-Added Benefits
- LTC Covered DME and Medical Supplies
- LTC Quick Reference Guide Infectious Disease
- LTC Quick Reference Guide
- LTC Quick Reference Guide - Spanish
- LTC List of Covered DME Codes
- LTC Reference Guide for Nursing Facilities
- Simply LTC Quick Reference Guides
Provider manuals and guides
Simply Healthcare Plans, Inc. (Simply) is committed to supporting you in providing quality care and services to the members in our network. Here you will find information for assessing coverage options, guidelines for Clinical Utilization Management (UM), practice policies and support for delivering benefits to our members, please visit our Provider manuals and guides page.
- Appointment availability and after-hours access requirements
- Doula Reference Guide
- Early Intervention Services Quick Reference Guide
- Florida Healthy Kids Quick Reference Guide
- Hospital Discharge Planning Resource Guide
- How to Streamline the Pharmacy Prior Authorization Process for Effective Discharge Planning
- Interactive Care Reviewer (ICR) FAQ
- Medicaid Covered DME and Medical Supplies
- Medicaid List of Covered DME Codes
- Medicaid PCMS Population Health Guide
- Medicaid Quick Reference Guide
- Medicaid Redetermination Quick Reference Guide
- Medical Foster Care Guidelines
- Medicare Advantage - Medicare Risk Adjustment Provider Documentation and Coding Guide
- Medicare Quick Reference Guide
- Medication Adherence with Mail Order Pharmacy Guide
- Simply Resource Guide
- Social Determinants of Health Z Codes
- Steps for Increasing HPV Vaccination in Practice
Additional training resources
Fliers and quick reference materials
- 2022 Simply MMA Florida Medicaid Value-Added Benefits
- Access and availability -Know the difference!
- Benefits of Patient Centered Medical Homes
- Chronic Condition Coding
- Engaged leadership: the key to a successful PCMH
- Expanded Benefits
- Hep A Public Health Emergency
- Just the Facts: HPV Vaccine
- Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Flier
- Talking to Parents about HPV Vaccine
Screening, brief intervention, and referral to treatment
SBIRT is a clinician’s tool for identifying unhealthy substance use behaviors and providing appropriate intervention for at risk patients.
CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION
Improving the patient experience
A series of online courses for providers and office staff that conveys practical strategies for implementing patient care and applying best practices.
Our full library of provider materials
Having trouble finding the resource you are searching for? Check out our full library of provider materials to locate exactly what you are trying to find.