Florida Healthy Kids
Simply Healthcare Plans, Inc. (Simply) offers coverage to FHK-eligible children in all 11 regions of Florida, representing 67 counties.
Florida Healthy Kids’ mission is to ensure the availability of child-centered health plans that provide comprehensive, quality healthcare services. To be eligible, children must:
- Be between the ages of 5-18
- Be a U.S. citizen or qualified noncitizen
- Be ineligible for Medicaid
- Meet income requirements for subsidized coverage or choose a competitively priced full pay option if not eligible for subsidized coverage.
Simply’s Florida Healthy Kids plan is designed specifically with kids in mind and provides children with access to the services they need at each unique stage of growth and development. Health services are delivered through our network of local doctors, specialists, hospitals, pharmacies and other health care providers.
Florida Healthy Kids Reference Guides
These go-to guides include information about claims submission and dispute processes, Availity, authorizations, EFT/ERA, key community contacts, and more.
We include Florida Healthy Kids information in our monthly newsletters. We post the latest edition of the newsletter to the Provider News section of our home page as it’s released. Our Archives provide access to all newsletters and news items.
Your Simply Healthcare Plans Provider Manual contains information about the Florida Healthy Kids program and policies.
Florida Healthy Kids Member Materials
Information for members including member resources, materials, and contact information is available on the Simply member site .
Florida Healthy Kids Provider Directory
Florida Healthy Kids Provider Directories are available on the Referrals page.
Behavioral Health Screening Tools
- ADHD: NICHQ Vanderbilt Assessment Scale
- ADHD: ADHD Rating Scale-Home Version
- Anxiety: Generalized Anxiety Disorder-7 (GAD-7)
- Autism: Modified Checklist for Autism in Toddlers Revised (M-CHAT-R)
- Autism: First Signs Screening Tools
- Depression: Adolescent Patient Health Questionnaire-9 (PHQ9)
- Substance Use Disorder: The CRAFFT Screening Interview
- Substance Use Disorder: AUDIT-PC Screening Tool
- Substance Use Disorder: CAGE Questionnaire - Alcohol Screening tool
Florida Healthy Kids Related Resources
You will continue to use Availity.